Sales Training Consultants
Performance Through People
SALES TRAINING CONSULTANCY
- Training Design
Many factors need to be considered in the design of a training program, these include:
- The amount of training - one hour or 3 weeks
- The elapse time of the training - all to be completed in a month or over a year
- The type of sales training - see Types of Sales Training
- Delivery method for the training - see Sales Training Delivery Options
- Who is going to deliver it
- Participants' locations and ability to travel
But one thing is true in all sales training, you need to grab the audience quickly and keep their attention. We recommend
- Plenty of exercises in pairs, threes, teams and individually. Keep them moving and interacting
- Plenty of pace - start quickly and push them. Try to replicate the pace in their own roles.
- Chalk and Talk - the more spontaneous the better, keep it live and edgy.
- No PowerPoint - if you have to use it, keep it to a minimum, its a killer.
- Mix it up - keep it interesting, add a short video/DVD, get them having to produce something as a team, with a tight deadline, in competition with other teams.
- Workbooks - give them workbooks to complete exercises and take notes in
- Action planning - make sure there's time at the end for them to think about what they will change after the session
The closer that you can mirror their normal environment the more engaged they become.
Can we assist with your training requirements? Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
2007 Copyright © http://www.sales-training-consultants.co.uk