Sales Training Consultants
Performance Through People
WHY YOUR SALES PEOPLE WANT TRAINING
- Does your sales force see any value in training?
Having looked at the company's and customer's perspective on sales training, what about the sales people themselves? Try answering these questions
- Who decides what training the sales person needs?
- Is the training part of a long term, structured individual development plan?
- Has the need for the training been explained together with the expected outcomes?
- Are similar courses repeated year after year that everyone attends?
- What are the expected outcomes and changes in behaviour?
- Who measures the success of the program?
Key reasons for training from a sales person's perspective should be:
- Professional improvement, looking as sales as a worthwhile career.
- The training will help meet my objectives/targets and hence earn me money.
- All training looks good on a CV.
- Its interesting to have time to reflect and gain a different perspective.
Too often sales training seems to be undertaken with little communication with the sales force to explain why they are there, what the benefit of being there will be and what is expected to change after the training.
Can we assist with your training requirements? Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
2007 Copyright © http://www.sales-training-consultants.co.uk