Sales Training Consultants
Performance Through People
TRAINING FOR SALES
- Bespoke or "Off the Peg" Training?
The simple answer is to have the specific focus of a bespoke approach to training with the cost model of "off the peg".
We do not run standard training courses but to ensure a cost-effective result, we use modules we have already developed together with specific role plays and case studies from your own environment to provide tailored and relevant training for your company. We always begin by assessing where you are today, where you want to be (the gap) and how we can measure whether we have achieved the required result. We then design the program using a mixture of standard modules and tailored role plays and case studies.
Using the example of the recent award winning program highlighted on the Home page, we used the following standard modules/concepts:
- Buying and Selling cycles
- Account Management
- Opportunity Planning
- Call Planning
- Virtual Teams
- Smarter Questions, becoming a trusted advisor
- Calling Higher
To make it specific and relevant to the customer, we added the following customised items:
- Their own CRM implementation using Salesforce.com
- Pre-work - bringing 5 live accounts to work on through the training
- Examples of good practice specific to their industry and company
- A case study working through all of the key concepts
- A roadmap to drive the business (see below)
Finally to ensure that the program was sustained, we:
- Trained the sales managers to coach their sales people on developing the 5 accounts
- Held formal sales reviews with the managers and sales people every 3 weeks to drive the activity
- Worked with finance to measure the success of the program, by isolating other factors
- Worked with the sales managers to built form the success in 5 accounts to the wholes of the account base
Can we assist with your training requirements? Just email us now with your details and we'll get back to you.
2007 Copyright © http://www.sales-training-consultants.co.uk